Join the Attain ABA family and help us change lives!
We are currently hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Maryland.
Complete the form below to apply!
Job Title: BCBA – Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Provide field supervision for cases and clinical team
- Support staff in meeting productivity requirements
- Ensure that all supervision hours are at 100% contract fulfillment
- Write performance evaluations of Behavior Technicians
- Partner with the Maryland director to develop and implement Behavior Support Plans
- Produce progress reports & treatment plans
- Train patients’ guardians and family members on treatment techniques and maintain a positive working relationship with patients’ family
- Flexible work schedule with a reasonable expectation of billable hours
- Majority remote work with approximately 25% taking place in client’s home
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 75% remote
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free CEUs
- Leadership training
- Health benefits, paid vacation, sick days, and personal days for qualified employees
- Paid time Off
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonus incentive program
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
- BCBA Certification
- Valid state driver licenses is a must
- Background check