Join the Attain ABA family and help us change lives!
We are currently hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Maryland.
Complete the form below to apply!
Job Title: BCBA – Board Certified Behavior Analyst
The BCBA Supervisor will collaborate with the treatment team to design and direct the implementation of the ABA treatment plan for all clients. The BCBA Supervisor will also support, supervise, and train technicians in carrying out direct ABA programming.
- Generous compensation (earn over $100k!) & benefits with growth opportunities
- Signing bonus of up to $5,000 *during June & July*
- Flexible hours
- Get mentored by experienced and supportive Clinical Directors
- Positive work environment with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
- Access to a wealth of resources, free CEU library, trainings, and support systems to help you do your job better and more efficiently
- Develop and supervise individualized ABA programs for clients in the home and community settings.
- Perform assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Provide field supervision for clients as required by the treatment plan.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor a team of behavior technicians.
- Review all session notes and data taken by BT’s to monitor client progress and BT proficiency.
- Provide parent training.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the client’s family and respond to guardian questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitate team meetings and collaborate with parents, team members, and professionals to ensure optimal client progress and outcomes.
- Supervise BT’s and BCBA candidates in accordance with BACB.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in applied behavioral analysis, psychology, or education.
- BCBA certification issued by the BACB.
- Appropriate state license as required in state of employment.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record.
- Prior experience working as BCBA or RBT preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and ABA software (Central Reach preferred).
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Generous compensation & bonus structure with potential to earn over $100k.
- Signing bonus of up to $5,000 *during the month of June*.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities.
- Paid time off, holidays, sick days, and personal days.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Potential for telehealth.
- Strong and ethical corporate team and supports.
- Access to free CEU library and extensive trainings.
- Bonus incentive program for employee referrals.
- Ongoing mentoring
- Healthy work-life balance
- Access to corporate discounts