Join the Attain ABA family and help us change lives!
Work with children with autism or other developmental challenges by providing ABA therapy and implementing their treatment plan under the direction and guidance of a BCBA.
You will be fully trained and supported by an experienced team of clinical supervisors, managers, and mentors who are invested in your personal and professional growth.
This is an hourly job with the potential to be either a part-time or full-time job depending on the number of cases you prefer to take on.
Job Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)/Behavior Technician (BT)/Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Job Location: Washington D.C. and surrounding counties
(Remote and client homes in Lebanon, Dauphin, and Cumberland counties)
- Flexible hours
- Generous compensation, bonus structure, and growth opportunities
- Work with children and impact their lives – every day is fulfilling and meaningful!
- Receive excellent training and experience
- Provide ABA Therapy for clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other development disorders
- Follow specific protocol for each client and implement individualized ABA programs as set by treatment plan and directed by BCBA or qualified health professional
- Document client sessions by recording data, writing quality session notes, and inputting timesheets
- Develop strong rapport with the client and family and work with parents to ensure the child is meeting their goals
- Communicate with supervisors on case updates, changes in schedule, and availability
- Participate in supervision sessions and team meetings
- Complete training and competency necessary to obtain RBT certification if required for the role
- Maintain appropriate professional conduct and boundaries at all times, client confidentiality, and ensure timely communication with families
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Attain ABA
What we offer:
- Paid travel time
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive paid training program
- For qualified employees – health benefits, paid vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible hours
- Employee referral program
- High school diploma
- Must be 18 years of age
- Background screening and clearance
- Current driver’s license in state of residence and acceptable driving record
- Ability to complete job’s physical demands such as lifting children up to 30 lbs, frequent sitting and standing, kneeling, and running with children
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well organized, flexible, and open to hearing feedback
- RBT certification or one year experience working with children strongly preferred
Attain ABA is a rapidly growing nationwide ABA company with a primary focus on helping individuals reach their highest potential through high-quality ABA Therapy. Our team works together, from the corporate CEO to the local therapist, to accomplish the goal of helping one child at a time! We are looking for professional, energetic, talented, and driven workers to join our team to provide outstanding ABA services.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Attain ABA is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.